Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Cue It Up With The Q Brothers: William Hurt

The Quattrucci Brothers, Ralph and John, invited me back on their show to discuss the legacy of the late actor William Hurt. I have always been a fan of his work, but I had never dug deeply into his personal life. What I read after his death horrified me. I am surprised I had never heard about his persistent abuse of women, especially in our new #MeToo age. Once again, the three of us must discuss whether it is possible to separate the artist from the man.

The next time they ask me on the show to discuss a celebrity death, I hope it's someone I can wholeheartedly mourn....

Here's the episode:

     

Here are my other appearances on their show:




 
 Be sure to subscribe to their channel. Exciting new content every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment