Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, March 9, 2020

A Nightmare on 21 St Helens Avenue - Part 2


This is second half of my interview on Jamie Hope's videocast Signed Sealed Delivered about the haunting of 21 St. Helens Avenue. In a sense, this interview is more illuminating than my own taped interview on my blog. Although I had published my experiences on the blog in the form of an essay, when I was interviewed by my family members, I was mainly asked about my intended process and goals. Here, I am asked more direct questions about my experiences.

Here's part one: A Nightmare on 21 St. Helens Avenue - Part 1

Here's the second part of the interview:




My novel Chapel Street was inspired by the haunting. You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment