Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Nightmare on 21 St Helens Avenue - Part 1


Jamie Hope just interviewed me on her videocast Signed Sealed Delivered. I first became aware of Jamie when my ex-gangster friend Kenji Gallo sent me an article she had written for the American Thinker website about the faith-based film industry. I wrote some comments in support of her article and we have been friends every since.

Jamie was one of the first beta readers of my upcoming novel Chapel Street, and offered some supportive words for it. She was very interested in the true story behind the fictional book, and her new videocast gave us the perfect opportunity to discuss it.

Here's the first part of the interview:




My novel Chapel Street was inspired by the haunting. You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment