Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Saturday, April 7, 2012

"The Encounter: Paradise Lost" Trailer

The trailer for the sequel to my film "The Encounter" has just come online.

Here it is:


This sequel is definitely darker and more violent than the original.  The original film dealt with ordinary people with the ordinary problems that plague mankind.  This film moves the setting to exotic Thailand following the devastating tsunami of 2004.  The drama moves into the world of cops and criminals, where the line between good and evil is more easily drawn.  Or is it?

The solution, however, remains the same.  For those who choose to take it.

I'll have much more to say about this film later.  Much later, sadly.  I'm about four films behind on the blog!

9 comments:

  1. Will scripts ever be available for purchase for the original "The Encounter" movie? I would love to do that as a play with my church! It was an awesome movie! I just passed my copy of it on to our parish priest who has never seen it. I can't wait to see the second movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the movie. I am looking into getting scripts available. You'll have to tell me what your priest thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! I loved watching The Encounter a lot and loved talking to Bruce Marchiano about it on my radio show too. Definitely looking forward to seeing the second and third movies! By the way thank you for referencing my blog review for The Encounter, I think that's really cool! May God continue to bless you and others.

    Ben

    P.s. Can you change the name to "TCP_Radio With Ben Umnus" though on the link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is yohanes hutabalian

    i live in Indonesia, I love the enconter movie, i have watched the encounter, but, i not yet watch this one. it's not sell in my country. all i need is to have this movie, can you send my a link to download this movie or copy of this movie.
    you can send to my email: yohanes.hutabalian@yahoo.co.id
    thank you

    Jesus bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved every bit of the movie.... esp the way the writer played with words like DEVIL etc .Anyways I write and direct drama and choreography in my local church in Ghana West Africa and was wondering if i could get the Encounter script for it to be acted on stage by my church drama group. my email add.araba.aikins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I will have to check with the distributor to see if I can send you the script. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I loooooooooooove "...Paradise Lost"! Will there be a 3? More please.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be a part three in the works. My writing partner Timothy Ratajczak has just delivered a script for part three. Hopefully, it will go into production soon.

      Delete