Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, November 4, 2013

Best Documentary: "Sacred Ground: The Battle for Mount Auburn Cemetery"



I am proud to announce that my documentary, "Sacred Ground:  The Battle for Mount Auburn Cemetery," won the Best Documentary Award at the Churches Making Movies Film Festival in New Jersey.  I want to thank the festival, and all of the people who helped make the film a reality.  I also hope the award will bring further attention to the plight of Baltimore's historic African-American cemetery.  The film is currently being considered by a number of cable networks and film distributors.

Here's the trailer:



Let's stay in touch:

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment