Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, April 15, 2019

Churches Making Movies Interview


LaVonne McIver James, of the Churches Making Movies Film Festival recently interviewed Jennifer Healy Gloeb and myself about our screenwriting collaboration, Romy, which began over breakfast at the film festival last summer. I was attending the festival as a guest speaker, and Jennifer was attending as the winner of their screenplay competition.


Breakfast was good. And very productive.

I plan to write a blog about the writing of the screenplay we collaborated on because the process hits on many of the issues I have discussed recently in my ongoing series of writing tips. Keep checking back for that post. Until then, read the article here:

Screenwriting Veteran and Protege Collaborate on New Project

Thanks for the shout out, LaVonne.

Now let me shout out to myself.  Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined.



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:


No comments:

Post a Comment