Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Run Hide Fight wins Two Emmys

I recently discovered that "Run. Hide. Fight.," a short film I wrote for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and produced by Rocket Media won two Emmy awards from the National Capital Chesapeake Chapter in 2020. The film, produced by Ward LeHardy and Tom Feliu, won the Informational/Instructional - Short Form Content (up to 10 minutes) category. Tom Feliu also won the award for Best Director, Short Form Content (up to 10 minutes). That makes a total of eight Emmy awards won by films I wrote over the years.

I want to congratulate everyone involved, and thank Ward and Tom for bringing me aboard.

Here's the film:

 

Are you looking for an Emmy Award with your next project? Send me an email. I seem to be a good luck charm.

My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Watch the book trailer:

  

Listen to me read some chapters here:


Let's stay in touch:

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment