Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Chapel Street, Chapter 3, Read by Yours Truly


Here's the third chapter of my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.

In this chapter, our hero Rick Bakos unwittingly unleashes a demonic presence on the world, but will he become its first victim? Listen and find out.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.  The book itself is now available.

The book is now available for on Amazon.  Click Here

The hardcover (yes, hardcover) is available at Barnes & Nobles now.  Click Here.

I'll be back with another chapter soon. Until then, stay safe!


Chapters:

Learn more about the book, click Here.

Read about the true haunting that inspired the novel here:


Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment