Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast #28: Little Miss Sunshine


Here's another COVID free ZOOM edition of the Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast, a lively discussion of the movies.

Our contracting and expanding team played it safe by staying at home last week watching the charming 2006 indie hit Little Miss Sunshine.  Wojo brought this film to the table, which won Oscars for Best Supporting Actor, Alan Arkin, and Best Screenplay, Original, Michael Arndt. What kind of soulless spoilsport wouldn't fall in love with a film like this? Listen to the podcast and find out.

Drew Gould

This week we have a special guest: Drew Gould. Drew is an old friend of mine. He and another friend, Scott Maccubbin, ran a now defunct podcast called Story Punk.  That was actually the first podcast I listened to. I was ignorant of podcasts at the time. I listened to their episodes on my computer. I didn't realize I could listen on my phone during my commute. Podmaster Ralph was the one who really turned me onto the medium, and there's been no looking back. I certainly spend more time listening to podcasts now than I do watching movies and television shows combined.

Here's a trailer:


Here's the podcast on Youtube:


Our Podcast is now available for download on iTunes: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube page: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Check out our webpage: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast

Like us on Facebook: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: YKYPodcast
Check out Wojo's webpage: Wojo's World
And follow her on Twitter: @TheMicheleWojo

Check out our other episodes here:


My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.



Learn more about the book, click Here.

Listen to me read some chapters here:

No comments:

Post a Comment