Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Chapel Street, Chapter 4, Read by Yours Truly


Here's the fourth chapter of my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street. This will be the last official weekly chapter read of my COVID lockdown pledge since my home state of Maryland is entering Stage 3 this week. However, I might still read another chapter or two for the fun of it.

This is one of my favorite and most frightening chapters of the book. It could be said that I wrote this book for this very chapter. As I reported earlier, this book was inspired by a true haunting my family experienced at our home at 21 St. Helens Avenue. My most harrowing experiences during the haunting involved me nearly sleepwalking myself to death. A number of nights in a row, I woke up climbing out of my attic bedroom window. Had I not woken up, I am sure I would have fallen to my death and that death would have been misinterpreted as a suicide.

To make matters even creepier, this always happened exactly at 3:00am.

I feel this chapter captures that experience.  I hope you enjoy it.

The book itself is now available.

The ebook is now available for pre-order on Amazon.  Click Here.  The pre-order price is $2.99. After it is released, the retail price will go to $7.99. Talk about savings! I'd buy it now!

The hardcover (yes, hardcover) is available for pre-order at Barnes & Nobles now.  Click Here.

I'll be back with another chapter soon. Until then, stay safe!

Chapters:

Learn more about the book, click Here.

Read about the true haunting that inspired the novel here:


Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment