Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, June 8, 2020

Let's Talk Interview with Yours Truly


I just had a great talk with fellow author Eric Schieber about....  pretty much everything. It was a truly freewheeling interview about screenwriting, Christian films, my upcoming novel Chapel Street, paranormal activity, faith, suicide, death, immortality and, of course, findagrave.com.

It is a long interview, but the time just flew by. I could have easily talked with Eric all day.  You should check it out.

You can follow Eric on Twitter here: eschieb
Subscribe to his YouTube Channel here: Sheeb Entertainment

Check out my paranormal thriller Chapel Street. It is now available for pre-order.


Sample Chapters:
Prologue - My Mother

Learn more about the book, click Here.

Read about the true haunting that inspired the novel here:


Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment