Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, February 9, 2018

LIFE LIKE is coming.....


Progress continues on Life Like, a graphic novel I am working on with Jim Proimos, based on my screenplay Life-Like. Jim is a very well-known illustrator and the author of children and young adult books.  He even did a book, Year of the Jungle, with best-selling Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins. He is very optimistic we will be able to develop the book into a movie or television series.

I am equally optimistic.

 Here is a taste of the responses I got when I first sent the script around Hollywood: "What the script has going for it most is its genuinely unique, high-concept premise -- as opposed to most other comedies, the material does not seem the least bit derivative." "A wonderful premise and unique to boot." "The material should be applauded for its quality characterizations." "Realistic and sharp dialogue." "The dialogue is endearing." "Strong character development." "It's entire third act stands out as the most invigorating part of the script." "A pretty funny and surprisingly emotional story about closure." "It's a fun and exciting read with a captivating plot and a happy ending!" "This project's prospects are rather bright." "Sure to get industry attention."

While you are waiting for Life Like (and Chapel Street), feel free to check out my memoir,  The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by Touchpoint Press.



Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment