Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast #51: Phantasm


Here's another COVID free ZOOM edition of the Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast, a lively discussion of the movies that sometimes devolves into a group therapy session.

The Halloween season inspired me to bring one of my guilty pleasures to the table: Don Coscarelli's 1979 cult horror classic Phantasm. Since I expected to take a serious beating from my fellow Mother Podcasters for my offbeat choice, I invited my old friend Paul Castiglia to defend me and the film. Paul is a producer, a comic book and animation writer and the author of the upcoming book Sacred Silly, a definitive look into the horror comedies of Hollywood's classic period.

Paul Catiglia

Fortunately, founding member Uncle Al came back online for this episode to give me an assist on this film.

It was a lively discussion indeed.

Here's the trailer:

    

Here's the podcast on YouTube:

    

This week the Quattrucci brothers Cue It Up (again). Take a listen to the latest episode of our first official spin-off on the YKYMP network.

 

Our Podcast is now available for download on iTunes: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube page: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Check out our webpage: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast

Like us on Facebook: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: YKYPodcast
Check out Wojo's webpage: Wojo's World
And follow her on Twitter: @TheMicheleWojo

Check out our other episodes here:


My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Watch the book trailer:

  

Listen to me read some chapters here:

No comments:

Post a Comment