Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, April 22, 2022

Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast #102: They Call Me Trinity

Here's another exciting ZOOM edition of the Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast, a lively discussion of the movies that sometimes devolves into a group therapy session. 

This week I brought one of my guiltiest pleasures to the table. I have a soft spot in my heart for films I saw at my local movie house, The Arcade Theater, when I was a child. I was probably nine years old when I first saw the Italian spaghetti western spoof They Call Me Trinity, and I saw it many more times afterwards as the second half of double features. It's a B-movie but it was a massive international hit because of the charisma of the two stars, Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, who ultimately appeared in eighteen films together. I still love it. But will the rest of the Mother Podcasters?

Here's the trailer for the film:

    

Here's the podcast on YouTube: 

                                        

Our Podcast is available on iTunes: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube page: Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast
Check out our webpage: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast
Like us on Facebook: Yippee-Ki-Yay Mother Podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: YKYPodcast

Check out our other episodes here:


My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Watch the book trailer:

  

Listen to me read some chapters here:

No comments:

Post a Comment