Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Thursday, December 8, 2022

John Quattrucci wants to read your book (again)!


My Yippee Ki Yay Mother Podcast co-star John Quattrucci has always been an actor and decided he'd like to read some audio books. He asked if he could read a chapter of each of my books as a sample. How could I refuse? 

I enjoyed his read of my novel Chapel Street, but I must it admit it was kind of weird hearing him reading my memoir. To me, it's strange hearing those words in voice other than my own. But that's just me. I think he does a great job.  Check it out....

 

These samples must be working because he's already been getting assignments. If you're an author, check out his ACX page here: John Quattrucci.

He might be just the voice for you!

BTW, I am definitely not the voice for you, but here I am reading a few chapters of my book.

Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined.



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:
Chapter 7 - Mission Accomplished
Chapter 15 - Quarter To Midnight

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment