Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Cue It Up With The Q Brothers

I recently made two appearances on Cue It Up With The Q Brothers. The YouTube show is a side project of my two fellow Mother Podcasters Ralph and John Quattrucci. I was honored to be invited onto their more family oriented program.

In the first episode, the brothers asked me to bring a film to discuss. I brought one of my favorite spaghetti western comedies My Name Is Nobody. I picked the film because I knew John had been watching the Man With No Name trilogy by Sergio Leone. I thought this picture, starring Terence Hill and Henry Fonda, was a natural progression from those films. It turns out that neither of the brothers had seen the film so they dove in with great freshness. It was a fascinating discussion. 

Here's the trailer of the film:

 

Here's our discussion:

 

A week later, the Quattrucci Brothers called me back in. They had both watched the first episode of the new Disney+ documentary The Beatles: Get Back. They knew I was a Beatles fanatic, so they invited me on to discuss it. I was more than happy to comply.

Here's the trailer for the documentary:

 

Here's our discussion:

 

Click here to subscribe to their channel:  Cue It Up With The Q Brothers.

My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Watch the book trailer:

  

Listen to me read some chapters here:

No comments:

Post a Comment