Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Theological Theory Interview



I have do have an overarching plan regarding my blogs about the haunting of 21 St. Helens Avenue. Once I have gathered all of the evidence, I plan to interview people with various religious and secular viewpoints to help me draw my final conclusions.

Adam Schubert, of Theological Theory, beat me to the punch. He read the blogs and wanted to discuss the theological implications of the events with me. I happily agreed. I had met him on Twitter a while ago and found some of his thoughts and theories intriguing, including a recent videocast where he speculated whether Satan could be saved.  See it here.

Adam and I talked for over ninety minutes, but he trimmed me down to about half that. I wish someone could do that to my waistline (again). I was also amused how he used the footage I had shot for my Introduction to Film class in college (which I had posted) as an opening. The behind the scenes footage at the end is fun, too. As for the rest of the interview....  I'll let you be the judge, but I liked it.

Here's the interview, and be sure to subscribe to his channel:


Follow Adam on Twitter here: Theological Theory

Interviews about the haunting:

Theological Theory - The Haunting of 21 St. Helens Avenue
Signed Sealed Delivered - A Nightmare on 21 St. Helens Avenue, Part 1
Signed Sealed Delivered - A Nightmare on 21 St. Helens Avenue, Part 2

My blogs about the haunting:


My novel Chapel Street was inspired by the haunting. You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment