Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Zombie SquadCAST Interview


I just did an interview with Glenn Nelson of the Zombie SquadCAST. Glenn has been conducting a series of interviews about how creative people, and their projects, were faring under COVID-19. I was honored that he chose to talk with me.

I have done many interviews in the past, but this was my first live streaming one. I was previously interviewed live on television in Baltimore and Milwaukee, both in regards to my first film 21 Eyes. However, they were short and focused pieces, and they didn't give me much of an opportunity to insert my foot into my mouth. This was different. I knew we would talk for at least an hour. That's plenty of time to get in trouble. Fortunately, I don't think I said anything that would get me cancelled!

In case you're wondering: Yes, I managed to plug my book!

Learn more about Glenn here:   Dead On Pictures
Follow Glenn on Twitter here:   @glennericnelson
Subscribe to his YouTube channel: Dead On Pictures

Be sure to check out my book Chapel Street. It is now available in ebook, paperback and hardcover at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and quality booksellers everywhere.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment