Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, May 8, 2020

The Promise - Available on Kindle for .99 Cents!


In celebration of National Get Caught Reading MonthTouchPoint Press has made my memoir, The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, available on Kindle for only .99 cents! That's one-hundred-and-eighty-one pages of heartwarming -- and heartbreaking -- inspiration for less than a dollar folks. You do the math. A better deal would be hard to find!

Not sold? Then listen to me read the first three chapters:






Here's the book.  It's only a click or two, and ninety-nine cents away from your digital book shelf:



Here are some sample chapters:

Chapter 7 - Mission Accomplished
Chapter 15 - Quarter To Midnight

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment