Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, August 21, 2020

The Great Scott Editor Round Table 2


My friend Scott Galbraith has been taping "round tables" with various professionals in the faith based film industry. This is his second round table with editors who worked in the Christian Entertainment Industrial Complex. This is actually a pretty good group with experience with some of the major forces in faith-based films. Jeffrey Lee Hollis worked with Rich Christiano, the father of the modern independent Christian film movement, Bill Ebel worked with the powerhouse Kendrick Brothers, the biggest names in the business, and I, of course, was sucked into the vortex ironically called Pureflix.  Fortunately, Scott is a nice guy and didn't ask me any questions that would get me in trouble, and, yes, I managed to plug my books! Check it out.

You can subscribe to Scott's YouTube Channel here: 78GreatScott

Check out this sample of my book Chapel Street on Amazon:


Learn more about the book, click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment