Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Premature Memorial Video

It has now been over a year since my life-altering near death experience.   Not only am I still alive, but I have also mostly recovered from a longterm and potentially fatal illness.  The video below is a product of those less certain times.

I often make little memorial tributes to my late relatives.  I posted my tribute to my father here on this blog.  When I was very sick, my wife encouraged me to recover by saying that no one would be able to make a memorial tribute to me.  So I made one for myself.  Just in case....

My wife thinks it is too glib.  But here it is:


Personal Musings:

To get the whole story of my life, check out my memoir:


Follow me on Twitter:  SeanPaulMurphy


No comments:

Post a Comment