Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, October 22, 2021

Fowl Players Interview Halloween Edition

A few months ago Michael Spedden of the Fowl Players Radio Podcast invited me on the show to discuss my novel Chapel Street and some of the highlights of my career as a screenwriter. He recently invited me back for Halloween to talk about horror movies, which led to a journey down memory lane as we also discussed some of our favorite bygone movie palaces in Baltimore. It was a great talk and I am grateful that Michael had me on the show again! 


Listen to me read some chapters here:


Read about the true haunting that inspired the novel here:


Let's stay in touch:

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment