Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, April 27, 2020

The Promise, Chapter 2, read by Your Truly


Here's another chapter of my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God. It is my tale of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatality intertwined. I have resolved to read a chapter of one of my books every week while we're on coronavirus lockdown. Still, I don't think I'll get the fatally intertwined part. You might have to buy the book to get to that.

In this chapter, I talk about my death, or, as you might surmise, my my near death. Whatever. Trust me, it was an eye-opening enough experience to yank me out of my shell to write the book.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Other Chapter Reads:


Chapel Street:

Chapel Street - Prologue
Chapel Street - Chapter 1 - RestingPlace.com
Chapel Street - Chapter 2 - Elisabetta
Chapel Street - Chapter 3 - The Upload
Chapel Street - Chapter 4 - The Kobayashi Maru

Unconditional (work in progress):


Here's a link to the book on Amazon:



Here are some sample chapters:

Chapter 7 - Mission Accomplished
Chapter 15 - Quarter To Midnight

Below you will find some uncorrected sample chapters of the book. I can't guarantee how long the publisher will allow me to keep them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment