Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Chapel Street, Chapter 2, read by Yours Truly


Here's the second chapter of my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.

The prologue and the first chapter of the novel established the death obsessed protagonist Rick Bakos, who has been scarred by a series of suicides in his family. This chapter gives us the most recent face of our villain: Elisabetta Kostek. That name means nothing to Rick initially, but before long he will discover her damning connection to his family.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.


Here's some uncorrected sample chapters of the book:


Chapters:

Learn more about the book, click Here.

Read about the true haunting that inspired the novel here:


Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment